Sunday 14 July 2013

Starlit Splash, Typhoon Lagoon, May 2013

Hello there!! remember that time i used to update my blog regularly?? Well i apologise for the lack of updates in my last few months. I have just come across this update I wrote on my phone two months ago in May! So I thought to start with, this update would be useful for people wanting to join the program or just anyone who's interested about a great night we had back in May...

 I would like to tell you all about last night which was the Starlit Splash event held in Typhoon Lagoon for cast members on college programs and CRP like me. It was AMAZING! Basically typhoon lagoon was open to just us from 7pm-12am last night and they had free stuff, food, drink, music, dancing, DJ, pirates everywhere, Jack Sparrow, fireworks, we could go on the slides, in the wave pool and it was just so much fun. There were so many of the UK pavilion out it was good, and we met the newest newbies. People kept arriving after they finished work but there was a big group of us who were there for the full five hours. We were in the big wave pool for so long. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard or had so much fun. Being in a water park was so good at nighttime and something ill never be able to do again. I remember reading blogs about it last year and didn't know if they'd do it again. So if they do it next year too I recommend to everyone staying in Disney housing to go! It was raining for most of the night, but that didn't stop us! And by the end if the night it had stopped. It was a night I'll never forget and I can't wait to see the photos soon from it!!

A more up to date blog entry to follow shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment