Sunday 14 July 2013

Kerry Quotes

Kerry Elstob. Over the year, this girl has been there for me, made me laugh, wound me up, made me want to hit her, hardly ever let me hug her (she doesn't do hugs) first half of the year she was a good girl and a keeno then dropped a bomb on me telling me she doesn't really like Disney that much, would never wear a Disney tee shirt  in public and was a really naughty kid at school! And from then on, she was a complete menace at work, never at her register, always winding us and the coordinators up, poking us in the arm constantly and laughing her nervous laugh whenever there was an awkward silence or she for once said something serious.  Many times I have said to her "why am I friends with you?!?!" after all this came out, but besides all this, she is famous amongst us for her random one liners. When I remembered too I wrote them down, and now is the time to share them all with you!

While looking at my birthday cards in my apartment, she says with her puzzled face:
"Don't those cards collect dust at all?"

When I discussed with her how much I've changed and grown out here and will never forget these memories we've made over the year, it's such a great opportunity we have working for Disney, she responds with
" Yea, I defiantly don't watch as much tv here as I did at home"

"Today, I figured it out, I'm actually really clumsy"

"Don't you think mushrooms are like aliens?"

When we were sat one day on the C bus to work, she starts looking around it before sitting down and says:
"This is like a normal bus back at home isn't it?"

At Animal Kingdom Lodge looking at the wildlife:
"Why don't they let us just walk with zebra like I did when I lived in Africa?"

"I don't regret buying it"

With Anna one day at work, yes she didn't have her glasses on but:
Kerry "is that a squirrel or a rabbit?"
Anna "that's two ducks Kerry"

"I think all fat kids grow into tall skinny things"

"I wish wands were real"

"That mint has really opened up my nose"

"It's quite hard to make a sand castle"

"So, is a orange scone really orangey?"

Asking her what is in her sandwiches at work one day:
Kerry "Ham and chocolate spread"
Me "why?!"
Kerry "because I ran out of butter"

"American adventure = death"

"This is why Chinese people are so short, because the trees a small"

"Why are bras so difficult?"

"Do you have to train your mouth to like new foods?"

Asking after her cactus, she named Bertie, we got for free from Epcot, didn't need anything but sunlight:
"Bertie is defiantly dead. Actually withered"

"If I was fat I'd defiantly have a big bum"

"It's so boring, brushing your teeth"

One Sunday night Kerry got VERY drunk and we had to take her home on the F bus from DTD. We had to asked a Norwegian guy for his plastic bag he was using to carry his shopping in, so she could throw up into it. The bag unfortunately had holes in it. So after throwing up into it, putting it on the ground and then the contents flowing down the bus and next to her shoes she screams "eeewww what's that?!?!" That's your sick Kerry!! This all happening while strangers are taking photos of her and putting it on their Facebook  and instagrams!! Haha!

And there are many many more! I wish I could continue seeing her everyday to add to this collection, but that's what the reunion in Cyprus is for!! See y'all real soon Elstob!

No comments:

Post a Comment