Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Eggsmas!

Happy Easter everyone! I have one cadburys creme egg to get me through the day! And in the UK pavilion today there are Easter egg hunts and egg and spoon races for children to take part in, which are very funny with the running commentary that comes with it, you can also meet mr and mrs Easter bunny here too!! I did on Friday on my day off. They are so cute and fluffy! 

I checked my mail box this morning but still no Easter parcel from home, so at least I've got something to look forward too. I'd laugh if it comes after mum and Alice come in 16 days! But hopefully they are filling the empty suitcase they are bringing me, with a few chocolate treats for my tummy! I have just about run out of the stash Becky and George brought a month ago. 

...it's now Monday, and last night after a 9 hour shift, 7 little merchies went to magic kingdom until 1am! It was awesome! We went on all three mountains, several boat rides and helped buzz light year save the galaxy!! All in three hours. It was brilliant. After working all day we still had the energy to play because you do when you work for Disney! I am still loving every minute of my 12 month program, can not believe I only have 3 months left to go before I travel a little bit and then end up going back home. I think it will be like I never left! Can't wait to see all my family and friends for the biggest of catch ups and I will do my best to bring the sunshine back with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment